Welcome to the Bob Brader Blog!
This blog scares the Hell out of me! However, I have been trying to battle as many fears as I possibly can.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day One!!


When you are taking a long driving trip, you have some of the inevitable bad things.  The horrible road side food, the amazingly huge trucks that tend to ride around in packs (insert the CONVOY song here!), and the amazing amount of expletives I can sometimes scream at people who just do not know how to drive.  What is often forgotten is all of the good things.  The amazing scenery, listening to your favorite song while going 70mph, all of the interesting places you find yourself when you are taking a trip like this, the interesting people you meet, and for me it is also getting to spend lots of quality time with my wife.  The video attached kind of sums up the days activities!  It was a nine hour day from New York City to Durham, North Carolina!  It was a blast. We really Loved The Dick Clark American Bandstand Grill!!  I promise to try and get better footage for Day Two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment